Also, don't fret if your stock of girl scout cookies have already run out. (Which for me is like the day after I get them....) Instead of using thin mints, oreo's or keebler's grasshoper cookies are a great substitute.
- Creme de menthe-green
- Girl Scout Thin Mints
- Chocolate Syrup
- Place cookies in a ziploc bag.
- Crush cookies using a rolling pin.
- Pour crushed cookies onto a plate.
- On a separate plate, pour chocolate syrup.
- Dip a shot glass first into chocolate syrup then immediately into crushed cookies.
- Pour 1/2 oz of kahlua, bailey's, and creme de menthe into a shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Strain into prepared shot glass.