A fish bowl is a fun summer drink that is perfect for a party. People love it because its sweet and tropical. I decided to add some swedish fish to the pitcher so that it looks like actual fish are swimming throughout the fish bowl. Enjoy this drink at your next party!
- 5 oz Vodka
- 5 oz Malibu Rum (if you don't have rum, just double the vodka)
- 3 oz Blue Curacao
- 6 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- 16 oz Pineapple Juice
- 16 oz Sprite
- Slices Lime, Lemon, and Orange
- Swedish fish
- I wanted the fish to float throughout the pitcher like it was an actual fishbowl, so I froze some swedish fish in icecubes. I like big iccubes in pitchers so I used cupcake tins as ice cube trays. I think this added a really fun and unique touch to the drink.
- Place ice cubes on the bottom of a pitcher.
- Add the vodka, rum, sweet and sour mix, juice, and sprite to the pitcher. Stir together.
- Add the lime, orange, and lemon slices.