I loved this dip so much that I'm planning on making it again for Christmas. You'll want to make this for your next holiday party. Everyone will LOVE it.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 4-5 green onions, chopped 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- fresh lemon juice from one lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- crackers or tortilla chips for serving
- Pulse the cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add the green onions, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar, cumin, lemon juice and salt to the cranberries. Pulse until combined.
- Transfer the cranberry mixture to a bowl and refrigerate for a few hours so flavors can blend together.
- Serve the cranberry mixture on top of cream cheese with your favorite crackers.