Happy Thirsty Thursday! Ever since I got the crystal light margarita mix from my last foodie pen pal, Lyndi, I have been dying to make these margaritas! (Lyndi is awesome...you can see her blog here). I told myself that I would wait to make these margaritas until after my finals were done as a way to celebrate. I think these might have been the easiest margaritas I've ever made and they do not lack in flavor at all!! And of course since they are "healthy" I can indulge in two drinks instead of one....or three...or four...haha just kidding! I do have to work tomorrow!
- Crystal Light Margarita Mix
- Buy the crystal light margarita mix. The individual packages look like this:
- In a large pitcher, add the crystal light mix, 8 cups of cold water, 1-1/2 cups of sprite (i used diet sprite...to stay with the skinny theme), juice from a whole lime, and ice.
- Rim your margarita glass with salt (the crystal light mixture is very sweet so the salt helps to cut it).
- Measure 2-3 ounces of tequila in your glass and top with crystal light mix. If you are not worried about calories you can just poor the tequila directly into the pitcher.
Hope you enjoy your thirsty thursday!
On a random note...I found these 26 fun facts about grad school. Anyone who is in grad school would totally appreciate it!