Recipe Source: Dashing Dish
Serving Size: Makes 12 taco cups
- 3-4 large tortillas to cut out 12 small circles
- 1 cup ground turkey (I used 1 cup Morning Star Meatless Crumbles)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tsp dry taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup low fat refried beans
- 1/2 cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Your favorite toppings: olives, lettuce, sour cream, jalopeno, tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles out of 3 or 4 tortillas.
- Place each toritlla cirlce into the muffin tin.
- Mix together ground meat, salsa, taco seasoning, and refried beans in a bowl.
- Scoop 1/8th cup of the mixture into each tortilla cup.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Wait for cups to cool slightly then remove the cups from the muffin tin using a knife.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!