Happy Thirsty Thursday! I present to you the drink of the week...a S'moretini!! If you are looking for a delicious and unique dessert drink here it is! Enjoy!
Referral Source: How Sweet It Is
Makes One Martini
- 1-1/2 ounces Smirnoff marshmallow "fluffed" vodka (You can also use vanilla flavored vodka if you have that on hand instead)
- 2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces milk
- chocolate syrup
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- blow torch (or just some other way to toast the marshmallows...i just like an excuse to use a blow torch)
- Place graham crackers in a sealed plastic bag. Crush graham crackers into crumbs using your hands or a rolling pin. Place crushed graham crackers on a plate.
- On a separate plate pour a thin layer of chocolate syrup.
- Dip a martini glass first in the plate with chocolate syrup and then in the plate with the crushed graham crackers. This will make the rim.
- On the bottom of the martini glass pour some chocolate syrup.
- Take a skewer and place three mini marshmallows on the end. Toast the marshmallows using a blow torch. Set aside.
- Place ice, vodka, chocolate liqueur, baileys, and milk in a cocktail shaker. Shake and pour in the martini glass. Add marshmallow skewer on side of drink.