This is a super easy dip, and it is definitely a favorite at get-togethers. Everyone seems to love it because it tastes EXACTLY like pizza. The best part about this dip is that you can make it any way you like by putting on your favorite toppings.
Source: Closet Cooking
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- About 1 cup of tomato sauce
- About 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings: I put onions and peppers. Pepperoni tastes delicious on this too!
- Serve with french baguette or tortilla chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix parmesan cheese and cream cheese
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bottom of a pie pan
- Add a layer of tomato sauce
- Top with mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling